Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kirby

I made this as a gift to my boyfriend that loves Kirby. I wanted to make it HUGE, which I think I accomplished pretty well. It's also free-standing because I had the foresight to put pellets in the feet to help weigh it down. I'm very pleased with how it turned out especially considering Kirby's body looked a bit lumpy before assembly because of the way I like to make spheres.








The kitty is for size comparison (and is also not mine). I have more pictures in the pdf for the pattern which can be found here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/56189094/Kirby. If anybody uses it you should let me know if there are any mistakes as I haven't worked through my notes. You should also let me know so I can see what you've come up with!

Hopefully I'll update this more often since it's summer and I only work a couple hours a night! I've also got a couple of projects I've already completed that I need to get on here sometime too...eventually, haha.

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment